Your local wastewater and blocked drains solutions provider, wherever you are.
With a nationwide network of depots, we are never far away. We will move heaven and earth to get to even the most isolated of locations, such is our desire to make wastewater our worry, not yours. For sewer and drain unblocking, Lanes offers a complete 24-hour emergency service.
Our response teams are available 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, for domestic drainage and commercial properties. Specialist drainage engineers will attend quickly, unblock and clean the affected drain or sewer and won’t leave until you have a working drainage system
No job too small.
From toilets, sinks and baths to any size of drain or sewer, we can take on any drain clearance challenge, and do for large commercial clients as well domestic customers just like you. Nothing phases us, so choosing Lanes for Drains shouldn’t phase you either.
Working around you.
Whether it’s a one-off blockage removal, clean or a regular pre-planned maintenance programme, we work with you to establish a time that is least disruptive to you and your family’s daily life – remaining prompt and professional at all hours of the day.
Why Choose Lanes?
When it comes to blocked drain, at Lanes we do it all.
- Domestic and commercial drain unblocking
- 24 hour service
- No call out charge
- Nationwide coverage from the Lanes UK depot network
- Drainage engineers trained via the City & Guilds’ programme
- Award winning health and safety
Through our UK depot network, we provide a local drain clearing service, day or night, wherever you are in the country.
Spotting the signs of a blocked drain
- Smell: the easiest symptom to recognise
- Sink drainage; water takes longer than usual to drain from your sink
- Toilet drainage: water rises or overflows after flushing
- Noises: gurgling sounds from the plughole